Friday, March 29, 2013

New Website

I am happy to report that this technically challenged poet-forager has completed her first website! Since I have not yet figured out how to add a link to this blog on the site, I thought I would begin with linking to the site from this blog. Please take a look at www.medicinewheelwithin.com. More content will follow soon, but in the meantime it's a look at the ideas I have been developing over many years on Block Island about how self-transformation and cultural transformation can occur simultaneously when we listen to Earth and act on what she tells us.

I will be guiding those who feel called to connect with the earth's stories here on Block Island in a series of workshops this April at The Block Island Poetry Project. The first weekend, April 11-14, I am incredibly honored to be teaching alongside Coleman Barks and Li-Young Lee. From April 18-21 I will be hosting an in-depth exploration of The Medicine Wheel Within path that will also include working together on the craft of poetry. This second workshop will be taught by donation so don't let lack of money stop you from joining me. I will happily take daffodils as payment!


No comments:

Post a Comment